Welcome back to my Weekend Hangout Room!
Have you set aside time to reflect on your Year yet? I have... and been productively looking at what will I do differently next year. How will I contribute even more.
Through the process year after year, I’ve learned that it’s really useful when we ask ourselves these questions:
1. What did this year mean to you?
2. How far have you come?
3. What are your accomplishments? Doesn’t matter big or small.
4. What do you want to acknowledge yourself for?
5. What are your learning (look for the lesson when things didn’t go the way you’ve expected it to!). I have a lot of gratitude for things that didn’t go the way I wanted it to because there’s just so much to learn from there....
6. How will next year be different? What will you do differently?
If you haven’t yet done your self reflection, perhaps you’d want to give this a try before you start looking at setting goals for the new year. This is a very simple yet empowering routine. I really enjoy this every year!
Watch the video for more tips! :)
Have a great weekend!
Don’t forget to be awesome to you and people around you. You can create impactful ripples in your life. See you next weekend!
Do you practice New Year Resolution or Goal Setting?
If you've been practising New Year resolution and it hasn't worked for you, why not break the routine and set goals instead? What about setting 2-3 goals to achieve in the New Year and support them with empowering and measurable action plan.
Regardless what your goal is, the critical step is committing to yourself. What’s the good of having goals and action plan but not committing to your own results? Nobody is responsible for our results except us.
There are a few take-away for you in the short video, so go ahead and watch it. Be sure to have your writing pad or paper and pen ready. :)
That’s it from me for this weekend, I’d like to hear from you so feel free to leave me a comment. If you’d like me to share on a specific topic that may help you, let me know.
Have a wonderful weekend wherever you are because you deserve it! Don’t forget to be awesome to you and people around you! See you next weekend!