Welcome to my Weekend Hangout Room!
Subscribe to my Weekend Hangout Room so you never miss a new video.
Welcome back to my Weekend Hangout Room!
Have you set aside time to reflect on your Year yet? I have... and been productively looking at what will I do differently next year. How will I contribute even more.
Through the process year after year, I’ve learned that it’s really useful when we ask ourselves these questions:
1. What did this year mean to you?
2. How far have you come?
3. What are your accomplishments? Doesn’t matter big or small.
4. What do you want to acknowledge yourself for?
5. What are your learning (look for the lesson when things didn’t go the way you’ve expected it to!). I have a lot of gratitude for things that didn’t go the way I wanted it to because there’s just so much to learn from there....
6. How will next year be different? What will you do differently?
If you haven’t yet done your self reflection, perhaps you’d want to give this a try before you start looking at setting goals for the new year. This is a very simple yet empowering routine. I really enjoy this every year!
Watch the video for more tips! :)
Have a great weekend!
Don’t forget to be awesome to you and people around you. You can create impactful ripples in your life. See you next weekend!